Local Food Buying Club Membership ApplicationTo Sign up for the Buying Club, please read the below and then click "Continue" at the bottom.
MEMBERSHIP GUIDELINES, RULES AND AGREEMENTS:
- This group of members will form the Local Food Buying Club. The club was formed so together we could buy items as farm-gate sales and one consumer unit.
- Proceeds from membership dues and delivery fees are used to cover club expenses including vehicle expenses, electricity, staff time, banking fees and other overhead.
- Member agrees to pay the nonrefundable $25.00 in membership dues or $20.00 if a current member of Geraldson Community Farm, Florida West Coast RC&D, or Gamble Creek Farm.
- Member agrees to pay any relevant sales tax, handling fees or other costs related to an order.
- Member understands that products made with raw milk are not for human consumption. Per Florida law, raw milk & cheese is not allowed to be sold for human consumption. It can only be sold for “pet consumption only”. Farmers will either label it “For Pet Consumption Only” or “Not for Human Consumption”. For more information on raw milk click here.
- If member is dissatisfied with any product purchased through the buying club, member must notify the buying club immediately to be considered for refund or replacement; terms of refund or replacement are those established by the farmer who we buy the products from. The Local Food Buying Club is not liable for quality of product received from any farmer.
- Member agrees to abide by all guidelines. Any member who does not follow the guidelines and membership agreement will be subject to termination.
- It is the member's responsibility to pick up their order during the designated days & times. Unclaimed orders become the property of Florida West Coast RC&D. A member who consistenly does not pick up the order on time, may have their membership terminated. If a membership is terminated there is no refund for dues or unclaimed products.